Covid19 Info (updated September 5, 2021)
COVID-19 Protocols at Mambo Productions Classes
The safety & health of our dance community is of the utmost importance to the Mambo Productions team!
Please review the protocols below so you are prepared for the current protocols to be followed in class and to help us all move towards more normal dance activities as soon as possible, and safely.
- If you feel unwell or have any Covid symptoms please inform us and do not come to class. You may wish to consult the AHS online self assessment tool: AHS Self Assessment Tool.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to complete registrations.
Arriving To & During Class
- As of September 5, 2021 Alberta has reinstated the use of masks in public buildings. No other restrictions have come down concerning class size, dancing with a partner, rotating partners, and physical distancing. Students ARE NOT required to bring their own partner.
- For the dance studio, masks are required to be worn when entering the building or in common areas such as washrooms. You may remove the mask if you are dancing, drinking, or eating. You are NOT required to wear a mask while participating in class; however, it is optional and is each participants choice.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon leaving the studio.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the studio again!