Covid19 Info (updated March 12, 2022)
COVID-19 Protocols at Mambo Productions Classes
The safety & health of our dance community is of the utmost importance to the Mambo Productions team!
Please review the protocols below so you are prepared for the current protocols to be followed in class and to help us all move towards more normal dance activities as soon as possible, and safely.
- If you feel unwell or have any Covid symptoms please inform us and do not come to class. You may wish to consult the AHS online self assessment tool: AHS Self Assessment Tool.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to complete registrations.
Arriving To & During Class
- As of mid March, 2022 in Alberta, you are NOT required to show proof of vaccinations or negative PCR test in order to enter certain establishments, ie. the dance studio buildings that Mambo Productions conducts classes in; and also to participate in group dance classes. No other restrictions are currently in place regarding class size, dancing with a partner, rotating partners, and physical distancing. Students ARE NOT required to bring their own partner.
- Masks DO NOT need to be worn anywhere in the studio.
- It’s always a good idea to wash your hands with soap & water upon leaving any studio or fitness facility.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the studio!