COVID-19 Protocols at Mambo Productions Classes
The safety & health of our dance community is of the utmost importance to the Mambo Productions team!
Please review the protocols below so you are prepared for the current protocols to be followed in class and to help us all move towards more normal dance activities as soon as possible, and safely.
- You MUST register in advance for all classes. REGISTER NOW
- Please register with a partner (partnering classes only). Currently any class involving partnerwork is classified as “bring your own partner”. If you and your partner are registering online separately, please inform us who your partner is before the first day of classes. If you do not have a partner for the class, and want to attend, please contact us directly for options before registering.
- If you feel unwell or have symptoms please inform us and do not come to class. You may wish to consult the AHS online self assessment tool: AHS Self Assessment Tool.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to complete registrations.
Arriving To & During Class
- Masks are required to be worn by all staff and participants when entering/exiting the facility and in all common areas.
- Wash or sanitize your hands after you enter the building.
- Please keep a minimum of 2-meters distance between yourself, other participants (other than your partner), and your instructor on all sides.
- You are NOT required to wear a mask while participating in class; however it’s optional and is each participants choice.
- Our instructors are not required to wear a mask while instructing from 2 meters of distance from participants.
- Please refrain from dancing with participants who are not in your cohort group or family bubble.
- Instructors will not make hands on corrections to participants, verbal cues will be offered.
- Please disinfect your hands upon leaving the studio.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the studio again soon!